Sichuan Province’s Industrial Policy for Promoting "7+3" Industrial Development
- Time of issue:2020-11-05
(Summary description)Implement proactive industrial development policies, integrate and strengthen advantageous industrial chains, develop a conservation-oriented economy and a circular economy
Sichuan Province’s Industrial Policy for Promoting "7+3" Industrial Development
(1) Industrial development policy
Implement proactive industrial development policies, integrate and strengthen advantageous industrial chains, develop a conservation-oriented economy and a circular economy, expand and strengthen leading and key enterprises, and implement the "two driving" projects of large enterprises and groups (ie: large enterprises and large groups) Promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises and the regional economy), continue to deepen the "Little Giant" enterprise plan, and innovatively implement small and medium-sized enterprises growth projects, supporting projects, characteristic projects, innovative projects, and multi-channel financing projects (ie: SMEs "one plan, five projects" "), and strive to enhance the core competitiveness of the "7+3" industry in our province.
1. Formulate and strive for supporting policies for industrial development. Support the establishment of various electronic information industry venture capital companies, and encourage venture capital investment in the electronic information industry. Based on the key engineering project market in our province, adhere to the principle of giving priority to the province under the same conditions, and by formulating preferential policies, we encourage project owners to give priority to using the first (sets, pieces) major technical equipment products developed in this province. Establish a circular economy benefit compensation mechanism, focusing on the implementation of the compensation mechanism for runoff-type power stations to storage-type power stations in the development of river basin hydropower, the compensation mechanism for the treatment of environmental pollution and the benefiting enterprises. Strive for the country to raise taxes on natural gas resources as soon as possible and compensate for the ecological environment of the Sichuan-East Gas Pipeline. Actively strive for the state's agreement to establish Panxi Vanadium and Titanium Resources Comprehensive Development Zone, and include the vanadium and titanium industry in the catalog of encouraged industries. Promote the integration and extension of the vanadium and titanium industry chain, do a good job in the protection and rational development and utilization of resources, and formulate protective development policies for important mineral resources such as vanadium, titanium and rare earth. Explore the establishment of a benefit-sharing mechanism for the circulation of resources between regions, and promote the concentration of superior resources to superior enterprises. Support leading beverage and food companies to establish relatively stable raw material production bases through targeted investment, targeted services, targeted acquisitions, etc.
2. Implement the "7+3" industry development-oriented catalog. Formulate and implement the "Industry, Product and Technology-Oriented Catalogue for Key Development of Sichuan Province's "7+3" Industries" and "Guidelines for Investment in Key Projects of "7+3" Industries in Sichuan Province" to support high-tech and cost-effective technologies and Products participate in market competition in the province. Rolling out the "Catalogue of "7+3" Industry Leading and Key Enterprises in Sichuan Province" to support 7+3" industries and their leading and key enterprises to enjoy fiscal, taxation and financial preferential policies, and to produce in land, energy, transportation, financing, environmental capacity, etc. The allocation of elements is inclined. In view of the missing links of the industrial chain, we will increase investment and investment and financing efforts.
3. Implement brand cultivation and protection policies. Focus on cultivating well-known brands in the "7+3" industry, cultivating a group of national-level well-known brands, and strive to produce well-known brands with world influence. Vigorously carry out anti-counterfeiting and protection of names, release and promotion of various brands, etc.; strengthen the protection of famous trademarks in accordance with the law. Rewards will be given to enterprises that have obtained the Chinese famous brand, Chinese export famous brand, well-known trademark and Sichuan famous trademark and famous brand products granted by the provincial government.
4. Policies that encourage the development of circular economy. Implement environmental protection policies in accordance with the strategic guidelines for sustainable economic development. Support the research and development, popularization and application of common and key technologies of circular economy. Support the establishment of a complex of environmental protection R&D and design, equipment manufacturing, and engineering construction operation and management, develop the environmental protection industry chain, and implement the national environmental protection equipment (product) encouragement and preferential policies. Formulate the "Industrial Cleaner Production Plan" and "Industrial Circular Economy Plan" to promote the "7+3" industry to carry out technological and technological transformation in accordance with the requirements of cleaner production, environmental protection and circular economy, and build a circular economy model of chain closed-loop development. Establish a statistical and evaluation system for the utilization efficiency of production factors such as industrial land, energy, water, etc., and study and formulate the "Guidelines for the Utilization Efficiency of Major Production Factors of "7+3" Industries in Sichuan Province".
5. Financial policies that support industrial development. Support the establishment of industrial investment funds, and encourage qualified enterprise group finance companies and non-financial companies to issue corporate bonds, bonds, short-term financing bills, medium-term notes, convertible bonds, separate convertible bonds, asset-backed bonds and other debt financing instruments through the bond market , Support the development of direct investment, rational financing, and special financing. Support eligible SMEs to issue bonds collectively. Strengthen corporate listing cultivation services and promote the listing of qualified companies. Support listed companies' mergers and acquisitions, asset injection and overall listing. Strive for the national high-tech zones in Chengdu and Mianyang to become pilot parks for the share agent transfer system. Support the construction of guarantee institutions for SMEs and increase financial support for guarantee institutions.
6. Establish a production service industry system that promotes the development of "7+3" industries. Support the development of production services such as finance, insurance, logistics, trade, modern exhibitions, e-commerce, information services, accounting services, legal services, etc., support the development of the third-party logistics industry, and implement logistics layout plans that are compatible with the development of the "7+3" industry . Vigorously develop various associations, chambers of commerce and other intermediary organizations, and give full play to their role in rights protection, information exchange, technological innovation, market development, investment promotion, and industry self-discipline in the development of the "7+3" industry.
(2) Industrial distribution policy
Focusing on the goal of forming regional characteristic industrial belts and industrial bases, implement scientific and reasonable industrial layout planning, and promote inter-industry agglomeration, related development, and chain development of advantageous characteristic industries through the implementation of regional characteristic industry layout adjustment policies, investment promotion policies, and industrial park layout planning , And strive to build and expand a number of industrial clusters.
1. Implement the layout adjustment policy according to the economic and technological characteristics of the industry. Focusing on the overall strategic positioning of regional economic development, guide localities to prepare "Industrial Industry Layout Adjustment Plan", use the adjustment effect of land differential income, guide and encourage industrial enterprises in large and medium cities to concentrate on industrial parks, and support ecological protection areas and tourist attractions The layout of industrial enterprises will be transferred to local industrial parks, and traditional processing enterprises will be guided to gather in the industrial parks of market distributing centers to jointly promote industrialization and urbanization. Actively promote the "park investment", introduce industries from outside the province that meet the requirements of this plan to develop in Sichuan and gather in various characteristic industrial parks.
2. Policies for the adjustment of industrial layout of industrial parks. Guide various industrial parks to implement the layout adjustment of "one park, one main business, and parks with characteristics", focusing on industrial positioning, spatial layout, functional zoning and circular economy, formulate and improve the industrial layout development plan of industrial parks, and clarify development goals and paths And initiatives. In principle, an industrial park has 1-2 leading industries, and the output value of its leading industries should account for more than 70% of the total output value of the industrial park. To study and formulate assessment and reward methods for the layout of industrial parks, to conduct comprehensive assessments based on the industrial layout of the parks, main economic indicators of leading industries, industrial chain cultivation, etc., to commend the outstanding industrial parks, and to guide the development of industrial parks in the province. Provide inclined support in terms of arrangement, water, electricity, and transportation. Strengthen overall coordination, explore new mechanisms, and support the development of "enclave industrial parks."
3. Policies to promote intensive and economical development. According to different regions, according to industrial positioning and industrial characteristics, actively research and formulate input-output control standards for various industrial parks, and continuously improve the intensive development level and input-output efficiency of industrial parks. Revitalize the stock of industrial land, encourage the construction of standard factory buildings, and strictly control the green area in the park. The net industrial land arranged in the park shall not be less than 65% of the total area of the park. The area of administrative office and living facilities required by the park project shall not exceed 7% of the total land area of the industrial project, the construction coefficient of the park shall not be less than 30%, and the plot ratio of the industrial project shall not be lower than the planning standard of the park. Continuously improve investment intensity and output efficiency. The investment intensity of industrial parks above the provincial level is not less than 1 million yuan per mu, and the investment intensity of national industrial parks is not less than 1.5 million yuan per mu.
4. Policies to cultivate characteristic industrial clusters. Formulate relevant policies and measures to foster industrial clusters and promote regional economic development. According to the regional division of industrial characteristic industries, with the advantage of industrial chain as the link, break through the administrative division, promote the formation of a more reasonable industrial cluster layout, strive to form a "one county, one product" industrial cluster, and strive to build a regional industrial cluster brand. Accelerate the construction of a social service system, support the construction of public service platforms such as technology research and development, information networks, public logistics, product inspection and testing, environmental protection and pollution control, production materials markets, and product displays, and support the establishment of credit guarantee institutions for the development of small and medium-sized enterprises in industrial clusters .
5. Policies to encourage the cross-regional development of leading and backbone enterprises. Encourage leading and backbone enterprises in the “7+3” industrial superior industrial chain to conduct inter-industry integration across administrative regions and form large groups or strategic alliances. Support the development of various forms of brand chain business models, and promote the establishment of a corporate expansion and operation model that combines headquarters economy and cross-regional manufacturing bases. Establish a territorial distribution mechanism for industrial index statistics and tax payment, adopt various methods such as financial transfer payments from the upper level of the enterprise to adjust the regional interest relationship, and eliminate the administrative barriers to the cross-regional development of the enterprise.
(3) Industrial Technology Policy
Adhere to the improvement of the independent innovation capability of enterprises as the central link in the development of the "7+3" industry, accelerate the transition from the imitative innovation stage to the independent innovation stage, and take enterprise technological transformation and technological innovation, implementation of energy conservation, consumption reduction and emission reduction, and development of circular economy as examples We will work hard to improve the "cost digestibility", "independent property rights and innovative technology industrialization capabilities" of enterprises, strive to increase the depth and added value of Sichuan's industrial processing, and actively promote the transformation of industrial development mode.
1. Develop and implement an industrial technology-oriented catalog. Implement the "Sichuan Province "7+3" Industrial Development Common, Key Technology-oriented Catalog" to guide the development direction of technological innovation and technological transformation, and break through the technological bottlenecks in key areas of the development of advantageous industries. Gradually increase the proportion of industrial technology research and development funds in industrial development funds. Encourage the use of high-tech and advanced applicable technologies to transform and upgrade traditional industries, increase the degree of standardized production organization of products, support enterprises to use intellectual property rights to protect their technological innovation achievements, and provide financial discounts and encouragement to the technological transformation projects of industries and products listed in this plan Class tax policy support.
2. Encourage the development of "7+3" industrial commonality, key, and platform technology joint research policies. Focus on the complementary links of the advantageous industrial chain, especially in the fields of commonality, key, platform technology and production technology that urgently need to be broken through, relying on enterprise technology centers and engineering centers, increase government investment, establish joint enterprise development, and jointly use technological achievements The formation of a mechanism for risk sharing and benefit sharing. Give full play to the leading role of the government, explore the technology research and development model of the joint development of new technologies and new processes by industry, university and research, and reduce the R&D risks and costs of enterprises. Continuously increase the investment of government at all levels in the guidance funds for enterprise technology innovation. The provincial and municipal (prefecture) governments shall establish special funds for industrial technology research and development in accordance with the "Regulations on Enterprise Technology Innovation of Sichuan Province" to promote enterprise technology innovation.
3. Policies to strengthen the construction of enterprise technology centers. Adhere to the enhancement of independent innovation capabilities of enterprises as the central link of technological progress, support leading and backbone enterprises in the advantageous industrial chain to generally establish enterprise technology centers, and encourage qualified enterprises to establish national and provincial-certified enterprise technology centers. Increase support for capacity building of enterprise technology centers and improve the construction of scientific research infrastructure of enterprise technology centers.
4. Increase the policy of technical services for SMEs. Encourage small and medium-sized enterprises to jointly fund the establishment of advantageous industry R&D centers, and give full play to the role of industry associations and other intermediary organizations in establishing technical alliances, technical cooperation service systems, and sharing of scientific and technological information resources. Governments at all levels shall provide technical support for qualified SME technical service institutions with relevant preferential policies such as scientific and technological venture capital, and use the e-government platform to establish a technical innovation service network.
5. Improve industrial intellectual property protection capabilities. Promote the intellectual property, commercialization and industrialization of "7+3" industrial independent innovation achievements, accelerate the development and construction of the "7+3" industrial patent document information database, research, formulate and implement industrial intellectual property strategies, and guide industries and enterprises to build knowledge Property rights alliances, building an intellectual property protection network, and promoting the rapid development of high-tech industries, the continuous enhancement of the competitiveness of traditional advantageous industries, and the continuous improvement of the development and utilization of advantageous resource industries.
6. Accelerate the promotion of enterprise informatization policies. The "Sichuan Province Enterprise Informationization Action Program" was compiled, and the leading and backbone enterprises in the advantageous industry chain were used as demonstration enterprises to promote enterprise informationization. Promote enterprise informatization with leading industries, key links and key products as the core. Focus on promoting the informatization of the production process, the informatization of the management process, and the e-commerce of marketing, so as to form a rapid response capability for information standardization, integration, and sharing. Promote the establishment of an information service platform shared by small and medium-sized enterprises, and promote the pilot informatization of small and medium-sized enterprises through government informatization guidance funds.
(4) Industrial Organization Policy
Implement an active industrial organization policy, through the cultivation of large enterprises and large groups, form an industrial organization structure that is more suitable for the market pattern, promote enterprises to form a "dumbbell" development model, give play to economies of scale, and strive to enhance the overall competitiveness of Sichuan industry.
1. Policies that support enterprises to improve their corporate governance structure. Encourage equity swaps among large and medium-sized enterprises, actively promote cross-holding of large state-owned enterprises and listed companies or transfer part of state-owned equity to introduce strategic investors, change the property rights structure of state-owned enterprises, and promote the diversification of state-owned equity , To form a reasonable corporate governance structure to ensure the scientific nature of the decision-making of the shareholders meeting and the board of directors; reform the supervision system, and explore the reform of authorized corporate asset management into authorized corporate asset management. Establish and improve the incentive and restraint mechanism, improve the performance appraisal system, implement the state-owned capital budget system, actively promote the market-based selection and employment of enterprise operators, and form a team of professional operators with a reasonable structure and good quality.
2. Policies that promote the formation of economies of scale in leading and backbone enterprises. Establish and improve service coordination and problem-solving mechanisms for leading and key enterprises in advantageous industries, increase support for leading and key enterprises in technological transformation, technological innovation, energy supply, transportation guarantee, and capital coordination, and give full play to their capital The ability of expansion, industry agglomeration, and business diffusion, through cross-regional, cross-industry, and cross-ownership industrial integration, forms a group of large-scale enterprise groups that promote the development of small and medium-sized enterprises and the regional economy. Preferential policies for direct power supply shall be implemented for leading key enterprises in the "7+3" industry and key industrial parks in the province that meet the requirements for direct power purchase. Fully implement the public utility price hearing system participated by leading industry leaders and key enterprises
Hong Kong: 11th Floor, Metropolis Building, 10 Metropolis Drive, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Group Headquarters: 17th Floor, Dunhuang Building, Zizhu 6th Road, Shennan Avenue, Futian District, Shenzhen
Chengdu Supervision Center: 8th Floor, Fugang Commercial Center, 326 Shuangnan Road, Chengdu, China
Group Nanning Branch: Room 4612, building west of Qingxiu District Wanda Plaza, Qingxiu district, Nanning city