Hongyanzi Electric Power Co., Ltd. in southern Sichuan Province (hereinafter referred to as Hongdian Company) intends to open a tender for the 110kV high-voltage power distribution device and its auxiliary equipment installation project of Hongyanzi Hydropower Plant (tender number: HYZ-GC-20-028) , Welcome potential bidders who meet the qualification requirements of Article 4 of this Tender Announcement to bid on this project.
1. Project Overview
Hongyanzi Power Plant is located in the middle section of Binjiang Road in the southern county of the middle reaches of the Jialing River. Construction started in October 1997. The first unit was put into operation in 2001, and all three units were put into operation in 2002. It is the fourth-level electrical and aviation project in the cascade development plan of the Jialing River from Cangxi, Sichuan to Hechuan, Chongqing approved by the state. It focuses on power generation and integrates electricity and navigation. The total investment is more than 900 million yuan. , With an installed capacity of 3×30MW bulb tubular units, with an annual design generating capacity of 425 million kilowatt-hours.
The power plant has a 110kV switch tower, which is arranged in layers, and the 110kV high-voltage power distribution device is single-bus section wiring.
The existing 110kV high-voltage power distribution device is a single bus (tube type bus) is connected in sections. The 110kV switch room has two inlet intervals for the high-voltage side of the main transformer, four outlet intervals for the lines (two spare and two in operation), and one bus tie interval. There are two busbars PT on the 110kV outlet layer.
The 110kV high-voltage power distribution device is an open-type power distribution device, which is an outdoor power distribution device installed indoors. It has been in operation for nearly 20 years. The equipment is aging and close to the service life; the model is old and the failure rate is high; some of the equipment and conductors are corroded There are signs that the cost of overhaul and maintenance has increased, the insulation strength has decreased, the stability and reliability of equipment operation has decreased, and the energy consumption of the equipment itself has increased, posing potential hazards to the normal operation of power plants. Therefore, all of them need to be replaced to meet the requirements of the current regulations.
2. Engineering conditions
(1) System overview
Installation indoor or outdoor
System rated voltage 110kV
Maximum system voltage 121kV
System rated frequency 50Hz
Minimum creepage distance 25mm/kV
Protection level Meets outdoor electrical equipment regulations
The neutral point of the system is grounded directly.
(2) Power station operation mode
In summer, it serves as the base load of the power system; in winter, it serves as part of the base load and part of the peak load of the power system.
(3) Installation location
110kV switch building and main transformer field.
1. Scope of bidding
(1) The bidder is responsible for the dismantling and transshipment of the old equipment of the 110KV system of Hongyanzi Hydropower Plant, the installation, debugging, trial operation of the newly purchased equipment, and the work until it is put into operation and handover and acceptance.
(2) The scope of this bidding document includes: the removal and transfer of the old equipment of the 110KV system; the transformation of the common box bus interface on the low-voltage side of the main transformer and the supply of required materials; the newly purchased 110kV high-voltage power distribution device and its auxiliary equipment, main Transfer of the complete set of protection devices for the neutral point of the transformer, leveling of the equipment stacking site, installation, test (including handover test, protection device test for all equipment of the 110KV system, etc.), until put into operation and handover acceptance; carry out 110kV bus tie protection transformation , Debug and put into operation (technical staff of the manufacturer will provide technical guidance on site during the transformation); verify the correctness of all primary and secondary wiring of the 110KV system; complete joint debugging with computer monitoring systems, microcomputer protection devices, metering devices and other systems, and Work normally; technical transformation involves the replacement, laying and connection of equipment cables and accessories, including original or newly added power cables (equipment operating mechanism power cables), control cables connected to control equipment terminals, etc.; all benefits The old supporting frame and structure are fully anti-corrosive; the supply and installation of all required hardware, wires, grounding flat steel and other materials for this project.
(3) Reconstruction of the grounding system of 110kV power distribution equipment and supply of required materials. Repair and perfect the break and damage of the original equipment grounding grid that may be caused by equipment replacement, and the new grounding wire of the modified equipment; and the measured grounding resistance meets the original design requirements.
(4) Remove and switch outdoor trees, level the site, restore trees, demolish all buildings and related facilities (such as walls, platforms, doors and windows, etc.) that affect the construction of the project, and take temporary measures to ensure safe production, and restore and restore after construction is completed Or update (renew doors and windows).
2. Project location: Hongyanzi Hydropower Plant in Nanbu County, Sichuan Province.
3. Project duration: one-off delivery as a whole, delivery time April 30, 2021 (tentatively, the specific duration is subject to the written notice of the tenderer).
3. Bidding method
Independent public bidding.
The post-qualification review adopts the qualification system, and the bidders who meet the qualification requirements in Article 4 of this announcement will enter the next step of bid evaluation, otherwise they will be rejected
Fourth, the qualification requirements of bidders
1. Bidders must be registered within the territory of the People's Republic of China, have independent legal personality, and have a registered capital of not less than RMB 10 million. Provide copies of business licenses, industry licenses, etc. The three certificates (business license, tax registration certificate, organization code) or three-in-one business license are complete and within the validity period of the annual inspection. And provide other relevant qualification certificates (including valid qualification certificates for high-voltage electrical work, electrical equipment testing, special operations, high-altitude operations, electric welding operations, lifting operations, etc.).
(1) Possess not less than the second-level qualification for professional contracting of water conservancy, hydroelectric, electrical and electrical equipment installation projects, the third-level qualification for installation (repair, test) or the third-level qualification for general (professional) contracting of electric power engineering construction, and possesses capital, personnel, and equipment The corresponding installation capacity.
(2) The bidder shall have no less than 3 installation projects of 110KV or above power distribution devices in the past three years, and provide the performance and certification materials, user contact information, etc. of the installation projects of 110KV or above power distribution devices in the past three years.
(3) It shall have a valid safety production license.
2. The project that the bidder is performing and the project that is preparing to commit shall not affect the on-time completion and delivery of the contract project; the bidding document should be attached with the list and progress of the project that the bidder is performing and preparing to undertake from 2018 to 2020;
3. The bidder should have good business reputation and performance, and be well received by users;
4. The bidder must provide financial statements for the past three years. Should have a good financial situation and have sufficient working capital to undertake this installation project;
5. Bidders must pass ISO9001 quality certification and submit a copy of the valid certification in the bidding documents. The bidder shall adopt effective quality assurance and quality control measures in accordance with relevant national industry standards, norms and regulations to ensure the quality of construction and installation;
6. The bidder provides technical services, after-sales service, quality assurance commitment and quality assurance period.
7. If the company has been included in the list of untrustworthy persons subject to enforcement by the court, and the shareholder’s equity has been sealed or frozen, it shall refuse to register and shall not participate in the bidding; if there are more than two (including) bidders belonging to the same group, the bid shall be invited People have the right to choose a bidding unit based on the principle that is best for them.
8. This project shall not be subcontracted or subcontracted in any form, otherwise the contracting party has the right to terminate the contract at any time and require the contractor to double compensation for all losses (including direct and indirect losses).
V. Time and place for the sale of bidding documents
This bid will be put on sale in Room 901, Dispatching Building, Hongyanzi Electric Power Co., Ltd., South Sichuan Province, from November 5 to November 11, 2020, Binjiang Road, Nanlong Town, Nanlong County, Sichuan Province. Each set of bidding documents is priced at 1,000 yuan, and only financial receipts are provided, and they are non-refundable.
After the bidder completes the payment of the bidding fee by means of remittance, the bidder shall send the electronic version of the bidding documents to the bidder and mail the financial receipt to the bidder. This bidding does not adopt on-site purchase.
When purchasing the bidding documents, the bidder shall provide the following certification documents with the official seal of the unit:
1. A copy of the business license that passed the annual review or a copy of the legal person certificate of the institution;
2. Certificate of legal representative or power of attorney of legal representative;
3. Copy of ID card of legal representative or authorized representative of bidder;
4. The name, telephone number and e-mail address of the contact person of the bidder (see the table below for the format).
Name of bidder
Name and phone number of authorized representative
Receipt mailing address and recipient
The bidder who purchases the bidding documents by remittance shall provide the scanned copy of the above 1-4 certification documents as well as the scanned copy of the remittance voucher as the basis for purchase, and send it to the e-mail address in Article 10 of this Tender Announcement.
Bidders who purchase the bidding documents by remittance should remit the purchase price of the bid to the following account before purchasing the bid:
Account name: Hongyanzi Electric Power Co., Ltd., Southern Sichuan Province
Account number: Business Department of Southern Rural Commercial Bank
Account opening bank: 88130120059464597
6. Deadline for submission of tender documents and place of tender
The deadline for submission of bid documents is 9:00 on December 9, 2020, and the place is the first meeting room of Yawang Energy Group, Room 801, Shuangnan Commercial Center, No.326 Shuangnan Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu, Sichuan Province.
The tenderee only accepts bidding documents submitted by post (or send and leave), so that it can be delivered and sent, and the post should be marked "×× Company Hongyanzi Hydropower Plant 110kV high voltage power distribution device and its auxiliary equipment transformation construction bidding "File" and other words. The mailing method is as follows:
Mailing address: Yawang Energy Group, Room 801, Fugang Commercial Center, No. 326 Shuangnan Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province To: Zhang Zhonghua (15982072776)
All bidders are requested to fully consider the impact of the epidemic on the express delivery business. The tenderer will not accept bid documents that are delivered overdue or not delivered to the designated location; bid documents that have not paid the bid bond shall be handled as invalid bids.
7. Time and place of bid opening
Bid opening time: 9:00 on December 9, 2020;
Bid opening location: The first meeting room of Yawang Energy Group, 8th Floor, Fugang Commercial Center, No.326 Shuangnan Road, Wuhou District, Chengdu City, Sichuan Province.
During the new crown pneumonia epidemic, the legal representatives of all bidders can attend the bid opening meeting in video at that time, and the method of video participation in the bid opening (including software download, account password, etc.) will be notified to the bidders 2 days before the bid opening. If the time and place for bid opening are adjusted, the tenderer will inform the bidder in the form of a clarification addendum.
8. Tender announcement media
Media for the announcement of the bidding of this bidding project:
Yawang Energy Group official website (http://www.yetop.com.cn/)
1. This tender does not accept consortium bids.
2. Bidders are not allowed to submit more than two different bidding documents for the same bidding project; no bidder is allowed to jointly bid on the same bidding project with other bidders in any other way.
3. The bidder is responsible for all costs incurred in preparing and conducting the bid, and the site should be surveyed before bidding, and the bid inviting party will provide convenience, and the costs and risks incurred thereby shall be borne by the bidder.
4. Both bidding and bidding parties shall keep confidential the commercial and technical secrets involved in the bidding documents and bidding documents of the other party respectively, and offenders shall be liable for the consequences caused thereby.
Tenderer: Hongyanzi Electric Power Co., Ltd., Southern Sichuan Province
Address: Red Power Dispatching Building, No. 268, Binjiang Road, Nanbu County, Sichuan Province
Contact: Han Tao (Business) Xia Ziyun (Technology)
Telephone: 18090595039 13890803380
Post Code: 637300
Hongyanzi Electric Power Co., Ltd. in Southern Sichuan Province
November 4, 2020