Several policies on accelerating the high-quality construction of Guangxi Baise Key Development and Opening Pilot Zone
- Time of issue:2020-11-16
(Summary description)In order to implement the spirit of the "Approval of the State Council on Approving the Establishment of Guangxi Baise Key Development and Opening Pilot Zone" (Guo Han  No. 34)
Several policies on accelerating the high-quality construction of Guangxi Baise Key Development and Opening Pilot Zone
In order to implement the spirit of the "Approval of the State Council on Approving the Establishment of Guangxi Baise Key Development and Opening Pilot Zone" (Guo Han  No. 34), in accordance with high-quality development requirements, accelerate the development and opening of Guangxi Baise Key Development and Opening Pilot Zone (hereinafter referred to as the pilot zone) To become an important platform for China and ASEAN’s high-quality joint construction of the “Belt and Road”, an important engine for radiating and driving the development of the surrounding economy, a model area for stability and security, and a demonstration area for ecological civilization construction, the following policies are formulated.
1. Fully carry out system and mechanism innovation
(1) Encourage to try first. China (Guangxi) Pilot Free Trade Zone, Financial Open Gateway to ASEAN, and other national-level reform and innovation pilot experiences are preferred to be replicated and promoted in the Pilot Zone. Support the pilot area to issue detailed implementation rules for due diligence and exemption in accordance with procedures.
(2) Grant approval authority at the autonomous region level. According to the development needs of the pilot area, the pilot area shall be authorized in batches according to law or entrust the pilot area to exercise the autonomous region-level approval authority. The list of specific items shall be researched and put forward by the experimental area according to development needs, and shall be announced and implemented after being approved by the autonomous region people’s government according to the procedures.
(3) Strive to create a first-class business environment. Encourage to take the lead in carrying out various reforms to deepen "delegation of control and service", "minimal approval" and commitment system for investment projects, and simplify the list of administrative approval items.
2. Promote in-depth industry cooperation
(4) Speed up the high-quality development of the aluminum industry. Accelerate the construction of China-ASEAN emerging aluminum industry bases. The autonomous region will give priority to ensuring the ore demand of leading enterprises in the pilot zone. Leading enterprises and major projects in the aluminum industry will prioritize their deployment in the pilot zone, and guide aluminum-based upstream and downstream industries to concentrate in the pilot zone. Strive for the state to implement separate assessments of energy consumption indicators and carbon intensity indicators for the aluminum industry in the pilot zone. Encourage qualified enterprises to jointly build alumina production bases and cross-border industrial cooperation parks with foreign countries, expand the import of bauxite, alumina, coal, crude oil and other resources, and create an industrial chain of "imported alumina-export aluminum deep-processed products".
(5) Optimize industrial electricity costs. In the pilot zone, we will deepen the reform of the electricity market, and in-depth advance the reform of transmission and distribution prices. Qualified industrial parks and key enterprises can give priority to participating in electricity market-oriented transactions, and orderly promote the national incremental power distribution business reform pilot. Accelerate the improvement of the "one grid" power grid development model, and promote the unified planning, unified construction and integrated development of local power grids and self-built power grids of enterprises.
(6) Speed up the upgrading of industrial parks. All industrial parks at or above the county level (including county level) established in the pilot zone for approval in accordance with the law shall be included in the autonomous region’s policy support, and various types of special fund support will be given to the autonomous region. Comprehensive implementation of regional assessments in various industrial parks. Except for project environmental impact assessment and other national regulations, no other assessments will be made for individual projects in industrial parks.
(7) Actively develop cross-border cooperation. Support the opening of cross-border self-driving travel, allowing self-driving tourists to pass customs conveniently with documents recognized by both China and Vietnam. Strive to allow Vietnamese border residents who hold border passes to pass through customs with a permit to change to China's corresponding time limit certificate to stay in the test area. Strive to implement the port visa on arrival policy and the 72-hour transit visa exemption policy. We will carry out pilot projects such as the on-the-spot processing of imported goods in frontier mutual trade, market procurement trade, and cross-border labor cooperation.
(8) Strengthen scientific and technological innovation. Efforts will be made to build platforms such as national aluminum industry research institutes and related advantageous industry innovation centers, engineering technology research centers, technology business incubators, and technology enclaves. The autonomous region's own technology special funds should increase support. Support Baise City to create a pilot city for integration of production and education.
3. Comprehensively improve infrastructure connectivity
(9) Speed up transportation and port construction. Strive for national vehicle purchase tax subsidies and local related subsidies, and raise subsidies for national and provincial roads and rural roads. Increase capital investment in the construction of special railway lines for logistics services in the aluminum industrial park in the experimental zone, ports, and the infrastructure construction in the inter-city (point) area. Encourage the implementation of customs clearance facilitation measures such as the "two-step declaration" for bulk resource commodities.
(10) Improve the quality and operate the "Bose No. 1" special train. The main operating entity of the "Baise No. 1" special train is listed as the main operating unit of the new western land-sea corridor, and the opening of cross-border trains and sea-rail intermodal trains is encouraged, and the relevant supporting policies for the new western land-sea corridor are encouraged.
Fourth, strengthen fiscal and tax protection
(11) Increase financial support. From 2021 to 2025, if the tax revenue of the pilot zone has increased over the previous year, rewards will be given for the tax revenue of the autonomous region that exceeds the average increase of more than 20% in the entire region in the year. In 2021, the tax revenue of the autonomous region will increase by more than 20%. Part of the 50% reward, the reward ratio will decline year by year according to 10%. The autonomous region fully considers the special factors and needs of the experimental area in the allocation of special transfer payment subsidy funds and the calculation and arrangement of general transfer payments. In the construction of infrastructure, the development of characteristic industries, the development of social public undertakings, ecological environmental protection, disaster prevention, safety production, Provide inclined support for border stability maintenance and border river improvement. Increase funding support for the preliminary work of the pilot area. For the special central subsidy funds issued by the state for key development and opening up pilot areas along the border, the autonomous region's finances will provide appropriate support.
(12) Implement active tax preferential policies. From 2021 to 2025, for companies newly registered in the pilot zone with encouraged industries in the western region as their main business, starting from the year in which their main business income first reached more than 60% (including 60%) of the total income, The corporate income tax that is part of the local share is exempted for 5 years; for newly established processing enterprises within the range of 0-20 kilometers from the land border and recognized by the relevant department, the exemption is from the year in which the first income is obtained. Part of the corporate income tax for 5 years; for small and low-profit enterprises that are newly registered in the pilot zone and engaged in businesses other than the state's restricted and eliminated projects, they will be exempt from the local share of the corporate income tax from the year in which they obtain the first income. year. If an enterprise meets the above policies and regulations, it can choose one of the best, and the other policies cannot be changed after the applicable policy is selected.
5. Increase financial protection
(13) Increase financial institutions to support the development of small and micro enterprises. For loans provided by banking financial institutions, rural mutual aid cooperatives, and small loan companies to eligible small businesses, small business owners and individual industrial and commercial households in the pilot zone, the autonomous region used the previous year to provide loans to small and micro businesses. The average balance of corporate loans is the base, and risk compensation is given at 0.6% of the increase in the average balance of loans to small and micro businesses that year.
(14) Speed up the development and expansion of financial business. Support the establishment of commodity trading platforms, local AMCs (financial asset management companies), private banks, consumer finance companies, and service trust funds. Encourage the establishment of supply chain financial services, blockchain financial services, wealth companies and other enterprises. Support the establishment of pilot institutions for private equity investment institutions, cross-border insurance sales agencies, qualified overseas limited partners (QFLP), and public fund investment advisory services. Increase support for the pilot area in terms of government bonds.
6. Strengthen land security
(15) Optimize the implementation and management of land and space planning. On the premise of not breaking the total scale of the planned urban and rural construction land, if the project's proposed land is located within the permitted construction area defined in the overall land use plan (land and space planning), the increase or decrease of the linked layer can be carried out directly without local adjustment Apply for land approval. For major construction projects that comply with the state's permission to occupy permanent basic farmland, supplementary planning can be carried out directly in the permanent basic farmland reserve area within the county area in accordance with the requirements of "no reduction in quantity, no degradation in quality, and stable layout".
(16) Scientifically guarantee land use indicators. Major projects in the pilot area are prioritized in the autonomous region level to coordinate the promotion of major projects and related special projects. Those included in the autonomous region level to coordinate and promote the list of major projects, in addition to the provisions of the autonomous region, the purchase of commercial services and commercial and residential land must be guaranteed by the increase or decrease linked to the savings index. The newly added construction land index of the project will be written off by the autonomous region as a whole. Those who meet the requirements of the autonomous region’s supplementary arable land index adjustment database shall be implemented under the condition that the adjustment index is sufficient. Increase investment in land remediation of abandoned bauxite mines left over from history, and include eligible reclaimed land into the land increase or decrease index. Establish and improve a mechanism for paid use of land increase and decrease linked savings indicators.
(17) Overall planning and guaranteeing of forest land indicators and innovative forest management. For the forest land that is included in the autonomous region level to coordinate and promote the construction of major projects, the forest land quota will be guaranteed by the autonomous region, and the remaining indicators will be listed separately, and the autonomous region's forestry authority will set up a "green channel" for approval. Increase the subsidy funds for low-yield forest reconstruction in the pilot area, and allow the expansion of the comprehensive reconstruction of low-yield commercial forests. Explore the implementation of an exit mechanism for plantations in nature reserves. Increase subsidies for forest quality precision improvement projects. Priority will be given to guaranteeing the cutting quota of the short-rotation industrial raw material forest in the experimental area; the prime cutting age and clear-cutting area of the short-rotation industrial raw material forest planted by the operator shall be determined by the operator independently. Operators of industrial raw material forests with afforestation scale of more than 20,000 mu and preparing forest management plans can separately formulate annual forest logging quotas.
(18) Actively explore the reform of rural land system. Land and space planning determined for industrial, commercial and other operating purposes, and legally registered collective operating construction land can be supplied through transfer, leasing, and shareholding. The land use right of state-owned construction land can enter the market with the same rights and prices; support rural areas Collective economic organizations and villagers use collective construction land to independently develop collective operating projects. Appropriately release the right to use homesteads. Accelerate the clearance of invalid and planned land use approval documents.
(19) Actively guarantee the land for production and living service facilities of enterprises. When the proportion of the building area of compatible facilities does not exceed 15% of the total building area of the project, and the compatible land and real estate are not divided, the industrial project land is compatible with production services, administrative offices, and living service facilities. The land for science and education is compatible with R&D and China. Promote compatible and combined use of land by testing, scientific and technological service facilities, and life service facilities.
(20) Increase support for industrial land. Under the premise of compliance with the plan, for major industrial projects in the key industrial parks of the pilot zone, state-owned unused land outside the scope of urban construction land is used, and the pre-development of land for industrial projects completed by land users themselves, the land transfer price is determined At the time, it can be implemented at no less than 15% of the "National Lowest Price Standard for Industrial Land Transfer" corresponding to the local land grade. The use of state-owned unused land within the scope of urban construction land determined in the overall land use plan can be implemented at no less than 50% of the local land level corresponding to the "National Lowest Price Standard for Industrial Land Transfer". For industrial projects that have priority for the development of industries and intensive land use as determined by the autonomous region, as well as industrial projects that focus on the primary processing of agricultural, forestry, animal husbandry, and fishery products, they can correspond to the "Minimum National Industrial Land Sale Price 70% of the Standard determines the reserve price for land transfer. For other industrial land projects, under the premise that the minimum price for the transfer of industrial land is not lower than the national unified standard for the transfer of industrial land, the transfer reserve price may be appropriately lowered.
7. Attract outstanding talents
(21) Speed up the reform of the salary system. Support the pilot zone to take the lead in the performance and benefits of cadres and talents, and encourage the adoption of an annual salary appointment system for civil servants that are in urgent need and are highly professional. Encourage the deepening of the reform of the remuneration system of public institutions, explore the annual salary system, the agreed salary system, and the project salary system, etc., and allow the actual improvement of the internal distribution method of performance salary that is conducive to motivating talents. Support the pilot zone to further improve the incentive policies such as titles and wages, and encourage and guide the flow of talents to the grassroots.
(22) Innovative talent training, introduction and use mechanism. Encourage professional technical and managerial talents from state-owned enterprises and institutions in the autonomous region to work part-time and part-time in the pilot zone, and pay according to work. The pilot zone is encouraged to increase exploration and innovation in the talent policy system, formulate special preferential policies in scientific research funding, equity incentives, remuneration, housing security, etc., and focus on introducing high-level talents and innovative entrepreneurial teams.
If this policy overlaps with other existing policies of the country and autonomous region, the most favorable policy can be selected for implementation, but the benefits cannot be superimposed.
The implementation period of this policy, except for special provisions on time, other policy terms shall start from the public release date of this policy to December 31, 2030. During the implementation period, if the country issues a new policy, follow its regulations. After the expiration of this policy, enterprises that have enjoyed preferential taxation policies related to this policy for less than a period of time can enjoy until the expiration of the term.
Hong Kong: 11th Floor, Metropolis Building, 10 Metropolis Drive, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Group Headquarters: 17th Floor, Dunhuang Building, Zizhu 6th Road, Shennan Avenue, Futian District, Shenzhen
Chengdu Supervision Center: 8th Floor, Fugang Commercial Center, 326 Shuangnan Road, Chengdu, China
Group Nanning Branch: Room 4612, building west of Qingxiu District Wanda Plaza, Qingxiu district, Nanning city